When is the best time to book a yacht charter?
It is difficult to know exactly when it is better to book since you have to take into account the type of boat, the dates or the destination that you are looking to sail next.
It depends also if you enjoy organizing in advance or if you are flexible planning your sailing holidays.
Let’s take a look at the characteristics of the different types of offers and see which one suit you better!
When to book a boat at the best price? Early booking or last minute?
Choose Early booking if …
- You can only sail on a specific date, especially if you depend on the school holidays or work.
- You have decided the model of boat and/or destination for your next sailing holidays.
- You would like to rent a catamaran
- You are thinking about booking a gulet cruise in Croatia
Choose Last minute booking if …
- You are flexible on dates and destination
- You don’t need to buy flight tickets to arrive at the departure base
- You want to book a short cruise in the high season (only available in last minute requests from most of the destinations).
We recommend you to check our offers section, follow us on twitter or facebook and register for our newsletter to receive our promotions directly in your email every month 🙂